Volgograd State Medical University

» RUS   ENG  
 
News
Last update
21.10.2019
Besucherzahler get married with Russian brides
4.06.13 22:50 Volgograd State Medical University took part in the Exhibition of the Russian tertiary education in India
 

The eighth annually Exhibition of the Russian tertiary education Education in the Russian Federation 2013 held from 12 to 22 of May, 2013. The Official Office of Rossotrudnichestvo in India along with the Russian Center of International Education (the city of Tver, Russia) and the company Study Abroad Educational Consultancy (the city of Chennai, India) organized this large-scale presentation of the Russian Education for Indian young people.

The Russian Education in India was represented by the Universities from 8 Russian cities from Moscow to Vladivostok. Among the participants of the Exhibition were the representatives from Volgograd State Medical University, Tver State Medical Academy, Moscow Power Engineering Institute, Kazan State Medical Academy, Vyatka State University, Gubkin Russian State University of oil and gas, Tomsk Polytechnic University, Far Eastern Federal University, St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University, Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University "LETI". 10 Russian Institutes of tertiary education took part in the Exhibition. Volgograd State Medical University was represented by R.A. Kudrin, Director, Contract Office, Associate Professor, Department of Human Physiology.

Our education system develops every year; there are new educational programmes with use of modern technologies in universities. I wish you good luck and every success in your professional future. I am also sure, that Russia give you such a good chance, - said Mr. Fedor A. Rozovsky, Head, the Official Office of Rossotrudnichestvo in India, Director, the Russian Centre of Science and Culture in New-Delhi.

Mr. Rozovsky noted that last Exhibition was very successful what provided Tver State Medical Academy and Volgograd State Medical University with students from India. Hopefully the Exhibition 2013 will be as much fruitful as last one.

In the first hours of Exhibition alone, about 300 Indian students visited it. During the later days the Exhibition was pretty popular for visitors.

Representatives from Russian Schools met the Administration of Jawaharlal Nehru University (New-Delhi), Amity University (New-Delhi), Anna University (Chennai). While these visits perspectives of development of international cooperation and educational exchange programmes between Russian and Indian Schools were discussed.

After opening of the Exhibition in New-Delhi the Russian delegation visited such cities as Calcutta, Chennai and Mumbai.

Following participants attended the Opening Ceremony in Chennai: Mr. Nikolay

A. Listopadov, Consul General of the Russian Federation in Southern India, Mr. Vladimir V. Mariy, Deputy Representative of Rossotrudnichestvo in India, Mr. R. Chandran, Managing Director, Study Abroad Educational Consultancy, Members of the Russian delegation, members of business and academic community.

In his speech, Mr. Nikolay A. Listopadov expressed confidence that many young Indians make a choice in favour of post-secondary study in Russia.

Annually more than thousand students from India come to Russia, 90% of them are medical students, the rest 10% are students of technical specialties. Today 290 students from India study at Volgograd State Medical University.

Volgograd State Medical University, 1, Pavshikh Bortsov Sq., Volgograd,
400131, Russian Federation;
Tel/Fax ++7-8442-38-30-28
(Vice-Chancellor for international affairs, Prof.A.A.Spasov)